Based on a recipe from Bon Appetit--I added the herbs I've been growing. Nice side dish for a hot summer day.
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemons, zest of, grated
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped red peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 cup torn fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions; drain, rinse in cold water, drain again and place in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, mustard, zest and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Add chopped peppers, feta, scallions, and tomatoes to the pasta.
- Pour dressing over and toss.
- Add basil and parsley and toss.
- Season with salt & pepper.