Top Review by NurseJaney
Very nice -- made according to recipe, except my spaghetti-type pasta had disappeared ! Used tri-color wheels -- didn't look as appetizing, but was nice and lemony fresh. We have a huge amount of flat-leaf parsley, and was so fragrant while warming. I also had a small zucchini, which I halved, seeded, and finely chopped to saute with the garlic.Thanks for posting, Mimi -(another Mimi in MD!)
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons fresh grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta and drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet, saute parsley, lemon peel and garlic in oil till garlic is tender (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add the drained pasta to the skillet.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.