Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has a hint of lemon and makes a great side-dish to any meal, especially chicken. It has a little garlic, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese. Yummy! This is especially good served with Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast.
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons fresh grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta and drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet, saute parsley, lemon peel and garlic in oil till garlic is tender (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add the drained pasta to the skillet.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Very nice -- made according to recipe, except my spaghetti-type pasta had disappeared ! Used tri-color wheels -- didn't look as appetizing, but was nice and lemony fresh. We have a huge amount of flat-leaf parsley, and was so fragrant while warming. I also had a small zucchini, which I halved, seeded, and finely chopped to saute with the garlic.Thanks for posting, Mimi -(another Mimi in MD!)
I love lemon anything! I was looking for a nice lemon pasta recipe and low and behold here it is! This was devine with my Sauteed Sea Scallops. I am so glad to have found this recipe and will use it often to accompany my main dishes!
This tastes amazing....the fact that it does not take long to prepare is a ++++. I usually just omit the lemon peel grating and just squeeze lemon juice in there and it comes out wonderfully. A perfect complement to your entree.