Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 cups brown rice
- 3 tablespoons miso, dissolved in
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine rice and miso broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Cook until all the liquid has been absorbed, approximately 45 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
I left out the Miso, as I don't care for it, but the recipe came out wonderfully. We had with a shrimp dish I was preparing and we had a wonderful dinner! This rice will go with just about any kind of meat of fish or chicken. We will enjoy it again soon! Thanks!