Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on about.com, but using another type of fish. I love orange roughy so I used it. It was DELICIOUS and SOOOO simple! I didn't put very much pepper on mine as I typcially don't use a lot of it, but I ended up adding a fair amount at the table and it enhanced the flavor a lot.
- 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (ahh, be liberal, it's good!)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Place fish in a large glass dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and parsley. Squeeze lemon juice over top; refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler; spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fish in broiler pan. Place in broiler for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.