Top Review by cristina.smith
This has potential, but it doesn't work as is. The rice does not get cooked, so it needs to b at least partially pre-cooked before adding to the chicken. It also needed salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 pieces chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice (long grain)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt butte and oil over medium heat.
- Sauté chicken until no pink remains.
- Add rice, water, lemon juice and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 4 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves, recover and simmer 6 minutes.
- Take off the heat, stir in cream and parsley.