Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes about 1 cup and is the perfect alternative to creamy Caesar dressings. I use this on my Italian Salami Pasta Salad but it also makes a great bread dipper.
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml finely grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients except for oil until well combined.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly until the mixture is combined.
- Store dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
This is good, even though I am not a big fan of Parmesan cheese. I cut the lemon juice in half and used this as a dressing on a pasta salad. It was okay- strong on the Parmesan flavor. The next day I used it on a green salad, and actually really enjoyed it!
Very refreshing vinaigrette - we loved the lemon flavor. I used in your Italian Salami Pasta Salad - delicious. I look forward to using the remainder in other salads. PAC Spring '13