Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was derived from a delicious appetizer recipe for marinated shrimp with a lemon parm dipping sauce. We fell in love with the appetizer, and one night when I was bored with same 'ol chicken, I came up with this.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in baking pan.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, 2 T. of parmesan cheese, lemon zest and adobo seasoning until combined.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of chicken breasts.
- Mix remaining parmesan cheese with panko bread crumbs.
- Press panko mixture firmly onto tops of chicken breasts until tops are generously coated with mixture.
- Spray tops of chicken breasts with cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and topping is golden brown (about 20-30 minutes).
Very simple and delicious. I didn't change a thing. I served it with your ranch potato recipe for a great meal :)