This recipe was derived from a delicious appetizer recipe for marinated shrimp with a lemon parm dipping sauce. We fell in love with the appetizer, and one night when I was bored with same 'ol chicken, I came up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Place chicken breasts in baking pan.
- 4In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, 2 T. of parmesan cheese, lemon zest and adobo seasoning until combined.
- 5Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of chicken breasts.
- 6Mix remaining parmesan cheese with panko bread crumbs.
- 7Press panko mixture firmly onto tops of chicken breasts until tops are generously coated with mixture.
- 8Spray tops of chicken breasts with cooking spray.
- 9Bake until chicken is cooked through and topping is golden brown (about 20-30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 1260.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of