- 1182.95 ml raw broccoli florets
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml grated lemon rind
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 44.37 ml shaved fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange broccoli in a saucepan, and steam covered for 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil, garlic, cook 2 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add oil mixture, rind, juice, and salt to broccoli, and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle broccoli mixture with cheese.