Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice little flavor to this quick side dish.
Make and share this Lemon Parmesan Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups raw broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons shaved fresh parmesan cheese
- Arrange broccoli in a saucepan, and steam covered for 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil, garlic, cook 2 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add oil mixture, rind, juice, and salt to broccoli, and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle broccoli mixture with cheese.
This was a nice quick side dish. I used frozen broccoli which worked ok, but I think it would have been better with fresh. Thanks Doug for sharing another nice recipe. Made for What's on the Menu tag.
Very easy! The garlic and lemon were noticeable, but not overpowering. Not change from our usual steamed broccoli. Made for Best of 2012 game.
Tasty, easy, quick, lemony, and garlicky. Thank you for sharing.