1/4 Photos of Lemon Parmesan Broccoli
weekend cooker's Note:
Nice little flavor to this quick side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange broccoli in a saucepan, and steam covered for 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- 2Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- 3Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add oil, garlic, cook 2 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant.
- 5Add oil mixture, rind, juice, and salt to broccoli, and toss to coat.
- 6Sprinkle broccoli mixture with cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Parmesan Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 135.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g