Luscious Lemon Desserts; Lori Longbottom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oil four 5 oz. ramekins.
- 2Pour ¼ cup cream into a small heatproof bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the cream; let stand 10 minutes, or until softened.
- 3Place the bowl in a larger bowl of hot water and stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
- 4Meanwhile, bring the remaining 1 ½ cups cream, the sugar, zest, and salt to a boil over medium heat in a saucepan.
- 5Decrease heat to low and cook, at a bare simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from heat, add the gelatin mixture and the lemon juice, and stir until smooth.
- 7Pour through a fine strainer into a 4-cup glass measure.
- 8Divide the cream mixture evenly among the ramekins; let cool to room temperature.
- 9Refrigerate, loosely covered, for at least 3 hours or up to 1 day, until set and thoroughly chilled.
- 10To serve, dip the ramekins, one at a time, into a bowl of hot water for about 5 seconds and run a table knife around the edges.
- 11Invert the panna cotta onto 4 chilled dessert plates and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.1
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.6 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g