I just bought Land O Lakes "Best-Loved Recipes Cookbook and am posting several of the recipes that I want to make in the near future.
- Combine all pancake ingredients in medium bowl until smooth.
- Heat lightly greased griddle or frying pan to 350°F or until drops of water sizzle. For each pancake, spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; spread to form 4-inch circle. Cook until bubbles form on top (1 to 2 minutes). Turn pancakes; continue cooking until browned (1 to 2 minutes). Keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter,.
- Meanwhile, melt jelly in 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat (2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat. Add strawberries and blueberries; stir gently to coat. Serve over warm pancakes.
- *Substitute 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed.
- For more lemon flavor, add 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel to pancake batter.