1/1 Photo of Lemon Orzo Salad With Zucchini And Fresh Herbs
Miss Annie's Note:
This is one of those quick lunch salads that tastes great. If you are tired of sandwiches, try this different luncheon salad. Serve with pita chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the orzo until tender but firm.
- 2Drain in a colander; rinse under cold water to cool, and drain well.
- 3Mix the orzo, zucchini, parsley, and mint in a large bowl with a large spoon.
- 4Whisk the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 5Pour over the salad and mix with a large spoon.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Orzo Salad With Zucchini And Fresh Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of