Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 large red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (I used fresh squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender; drain.
- Add the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper to taste; stir to coat and combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased 11x7 inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.