Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Think Greek, think sunshine in a bottle. This great little marinade will brighten your chicken, pork or seafood every time you use it. Makes about 1/2 a cup.
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mild honey (use as much or little as you like)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaked salt (Maldon or kosher type)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- Combine all ingredients and allow them to get happy together for at least a couple of hours before using.
Wonderful marinade. I used it to marinate chicken breasts. Thanks Annacia