Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- oil, for stove top pan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On stove top, in a little of the oil, brown breasts till not pink inside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
- Put breasts in pan.
- Pour lemon sauce over and put in oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and cook for 20 minutes.