Recipe by dicentra
This is adapted from Rachael Ray's 365: No Repeats cookbook. I couldn't find another recipe quite like it on Zaar, so here it is! Freezes beautifully, btw. I served it with a feta-spinach-orzo salad, but the original recipe pairs it with french fries.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a grill pan to high.
- In a shallow dish, combine the chicken with the olive oil, salt and pepper, lemon juice and zest, oregano and garlic.
- Toss to coat evenly and marinate for 5 minutes or put into freezer bags, label and freeze.
- If freezing, thaw in the refrigerator.
- Transfer the marinated chicken to the grill and cook for 6 minutes on each side.