Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 oranges, peeled segmented
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 4 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- candied lemon peel (for topping if desired)
- orange rind (for topping if desired)
- Keep aside 5-6 segments or orange for topping.
- Beat chilled cream till stiff, remove half cup in a cold bowl.
- Add sugar to this cream, mix well, put in star nozzled piping bag.
- Refrigerate for topping.
- Refrigerate remaining cream too, till required.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup water, keep for 5 minutes.
- Heat over very slow or indirect heat, stirring till gelatine dissolves.
- Do not allow mixture to boil.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Mix milk, condensed milk, juice, and whip till well blended.
- Add broken orange segments.
- Mix in whipped cream, kept aside.
- Pour into a pudding or glass shallow dish.
- Chill in freezer till well set.
- Decorate with sweetened whipped cream, candied peel and orange segments.
- Serve well set and chilled.