Recipe by LizAnn
Got this refreshing and healthful recipe from my Aunty!
Top Review by yogiclarebear
This is a winner. Easy and low cal, I love it! I doubled the recipe, skipping the crust and doing individual parfait dishes. I would add more lemon juice or zest next time for sure, as it wasn't quite "lemony" enough for me! I used sugar-free jello, light tofu, and Cool Whip "Free."
- 0.5 (14 ounce) package soft tofu (sliken prefered)
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 ready bake graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in one cup hot water.
- Cool in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Drain tofu and blend in blender until smooth.
- add lemon juice, jello, and half of cool whip.
- Blend mixture.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Spread remaininng cool whip on top of jello mixture.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Optional: decorate pie with mandarin oranges.