1/1 Photo of Lemon (Or Lime) Sugar (Or Salt) Scrub
Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
This recipe will gently exfoliate your hands and/or feet and remove dead skin, leaving you refreshed, soft and silky. You can be pretty experimental with the quantities of each ingredient; it's forgiving and well-adapted to suit each user. Keeps 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator. Great gift in a tightly-capped jar!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Apply to hands or feet above the tub or sink, so you don’t make a mess. Scrub thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.
- 3When done scrubbing, rinse briefly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- 4Apply your favorite moisturizer if desired.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon (Or Lime) Sugar (Or Salt) Scrub
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 100.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g