Recipe by Gabo
The one dish I've made recently that actually turned out alright. I omitted the olive, because I don't really like them, and I cut the chicken into bite size pieces to make it more stir-fry like. I found it a bit too lemony (thought it could be because I did free-pour it), but my mom and sister loved it. They ate every bit. It came from a Campbells cookbook.
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 304.75 g can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml sliced Spanish olives with pimento
- 4 lemon slices
- 946.36 ml hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice, black pepper and olvies in the skillet. Top with the lemon slices. Heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the rice.