1/1 Photo of Lemon Olive Bacon Cheese Meatballs
Lemon Olive Bacon Cheese Meatballs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially cook the bacon, keeping it from curling.
- 2Mix all the other ingredients except bacon; shape the mixture into 12 balls.
- 3Wrap a bacon slice around each ball; fasten with a toothpick.
- 4Arrange in a baking dish.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 40 minutes, turning once or twice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Olive Bacon Cheese Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 347.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.2 g