Crunchy, lemony oatmeal cookies - my favorite! Prep time includes 30 minutes for the dough to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
- 2Add remaining ingredients (except powdered sugar) and mix well.
- 3Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- 4Roll dough into 1" balls.
- 5Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in powdered sugar.
- 7Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown.
- 8Cool on the cookie sheet for 1 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Oatmeal Lacies
Serving Size: 1 (1157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g