1/2 Photos of Lemon Oatmeal Crumble Square
This recipe appeared in the local newspaper and came from one of the Best of Bridge series. If you like lemon, this has to be the bar for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- 2Add flour, baking powder, salt and rolled oats.
- 3Mix until crumbly.
- 4Press half the mixture into lightly greased 9" square pan.
- 5Combine lemon zest, juice and condensed milk and pour over crust.
- 6Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top.
- 7Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.
- 8Chill before serving.
- 9Freezes well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Oatmeal Crumble Square
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g