This recipe appeared in the local newspaper and came from one of the Best of Bridge series. If you like lemon, this has to be the bar for you.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and rolled oats.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Press half the mixture into lightly greased 9" square pan.
- Combine lemon zest, juice and condensed milk and pour over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.
- Chill before serving.
- Freezes well.