Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
You can replace the sugar with diabetic sugar, and it does not change the taste. Easy to make and excellent to eat!
Top Review by J Pierpont N.
Don't know where the problem is the recipe or our prep but these were without a doubt the worst cookies ever....Lack of flavor, the consistency was gritty and seemingly under baked although we extend the recommend time in several experiments..Had to dump.
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup egg white
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oil and brown sugar in a mixer bowl in a mixer bowl and mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Add egg whites, lemon juice, rind and flavoring, and mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Stir flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and baking soda together to blend well; add to creamy mixture while beating at medium speed.
- Stir in cereal.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto cookie sheets left ungreased, or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool.