Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple, easy and yummy! From Taste of Home.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons soft butter, divided
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemonade concentrate
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight triangles.
- Spread with 1 T soft butter.
- Combine nuts and lemon peel and sprinkle over dough.
- Roll into crescents.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes on ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine sugar, sour cream, lemonade concentrate and remaining butter in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Brush over warm rolls.