Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is awsome on a salad with grilled, chilled and sliced beef or cooked and chilled shrimp.
- 6 ounces dry vermicelli or 6 ounces dry angel hair pasta or 6 ounces dry buckwheat noodles
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- Boil the noodles till al dente-drain-plunge into ice water and drain well, toss with Lemon dressing.
- And that would be: Stir together all ingredients-whisk well-make sure sugar is dissolved.
I served this recipe with BBQ Fish fillets and everyone loved it! I used Angle Hair pasta.
This is excellant, really good with tuna or salmon steaks.
Excellent! This is a winner. Great balance of flavors. The lemon dressing would be good on ANYTHING. I plan to use this as a base and do my own variations. Thanks for a good start to many dishes to come.