Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is another great recipe I found years ago in our local paper. It makes a nice side dish as it stands, but with the addition of cooked seafood, chicken or pork, it becomes a main dish.
- 1 lb pasta, of your choice
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400^F.
- Cook pasta al dente, drain and put in a baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, remove from heat.
- Stir in the sour cream, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
- Pour over pasta, toss and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper, parsley and Parmesan.
- Toss and enjoy!