Lemon No-Bake Icebox Cake
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil (to help get cake out after freezing).
- Cover pan completely with one layer of graham crackers, breaking the grahams into smaller pieces to fill gaps.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding packets, Cool Whip, and milk. Pour half the mixture evenly over the graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers, top with remaining pudding mixture, and one final layer of graham crackers.
- In a separate bowl, combine softened butter, milk and lemon juice to make frosting. Start with 1 cup of powdered sugar, mix completely. Continue to add more powdered sugar until the frosting is at the desired consistency.
- Spread frosting evenly over the cake. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from freezer. Slice, serve and enjoy!