Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. The sweet, smooth honey and bright flavor of lemon puts this decadent cheesecake over the top. Instead of using a typical cake pan, the use of Reynold's Wrap foil allows you to demonstrate your creativity in creating a disposable cooking dish.
- 177.44 ml graham cracker crumbs, preferably honey flavored
- 59.14 ml ground toasted almond
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml sugar, plus
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract, divided
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml lemon zest
- 226.79 g sour cream, divided
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml honey
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Create a baking pan by layering two sheets of Reynold’s Wrap Heavy Duty non-stick Aluminum Foil about ten to twelve inches in length. Fold sides of foil upwards until the pan is about three inches deep, creasing the corners to prevent batter from leaking. Use more foil as needed. If you are feeling really creative you may try to form the pan into a shape such as a heart or the initial of special person. Place the foil pan on a cookie sheet for stability.
- Mix crumbs, almonds, butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar in a small bowl. Press onto bottom of foil pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, ½ teaspoon vanilla, lemon juice, and zest until well blended. Add 4 ounces sour cream mixing well. Add eggs one at a time beating on low after each is added until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Mix remaining sour cream, vanilla, and honey in a small bowl. Gently spread over cheesecake. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.