Recipe by Frenzy
A sauté of three of the most healthiest, promising and craving vegetables in the market in a healthfully squeeze of the combination of lime and lemon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 250 g broccoli, chopped
- 250 g cauliflower, chopped
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 lime
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 150 g firm tofu, diced
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- - In a wok, heat oil and fry the chopped garlic and ginger.
- - Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes
- - Add the broccoli and cauliflower and simmer for 3 minutes.
- - Add water and soy sauce and season with sugar.
- - Add the bean sprouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- - Squeeze the lemon and into the vegetables.
- - Add the tofu and simmer again for another 1 minute.