Lemon Mustard Tarragon Chicken
- Heat the oil and butter in a heavy based frying pan over a medium-high heat. Sauté the chicken breasts for 3-5 mins on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan. in the same oil, butter mixture, gently fry the onion and garlic over medium heat until really soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer for a few minutes. Then add the broth, bring to boil and simmer for a minute before whisking in the cream, lemon juice, mustard and half of the tarragon.
- Bring back to boil and whisk thoroughly.
- Return the chicken to the pan cook for 7-10 mins or cooked through.
- Scatter the remaining tarragon and season to taste with salt and pepper.