Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a good dip to accompany barbecued prawns or Alaskan crab legs.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 20 minutes or until chilled.
- Use as a dipping sauce for crab legs or barbecued prawns.
Very tart and tangy. We had this with some spicy boiled shrimp. It was a little tart for us so I think next time I will add a pinch or two of sugar to tone that down a little. Thanks for a great and easy dipping sauce!