Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from my Grandmother. My husband can't get enough of it and guests love it. It is so easy and quick that I always make it for company.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 pinch salt
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Melt butter in small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- If you keep the chicken in whole breasts bake for 45+ minutes.
This was a great recipe, very easy, nice tasting and fast. I also tried it with Dijon's dill mustard and it was excellent.
This wasn't as good as I was hoping. The mustard taste was too overpowering. I think I will try again with less because I usually like mustard sauces. But it's very easy!
I was a colossal fail on this... I only had 1/2 a lemon left so I ended up using 1 T lemon juice and 2 T lime juice. I didn't have any tarragon (thought I did), so I used rosemary. Several family members liked my messed up version. The thin texture of the sauce clearly shows that the chicken is not brown, so it isn't as appetizing-looking as I usually hope for. I might try this again with the correct ingredients. I thought I posted this review yesterday but it vanished. I served this with Recipe #155018 and Recipe #7904.