- 3 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken pieces on an unheated broiler pan, broil 4 inches from heat for 15 minutes, until light golden brown.
- While broiling -- in a bowl stir together oil mustard lemon juice lemon pepper oregano red pepper salt & pepper.
- Brush mustard mixture onto chicken turn chicken brush with remaining mixture.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes longer, until chicken is no longer pink.
- EDITED to changed red peppers to red pepper flakes.