- 200 g mushrooms, slcied
- 4 cups stock (with 4 soup cubes) or 4 cups water (with 4 soup cubes)
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup green coriander or 1⁄2 cup lettuce, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- bring the stock or water plus soup cubes to boil.
- add mushrooms onions, lemon juice, chili sauce, salt and black pepper.
- bring to boil and simmer for 1 minute.
- put 1/4 tbsp of lettuce or green coriander leaves in each soup bowl, fill soup and serve hot.