1 hr 10 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
Hey, you weight watchers--0 points for 1/2 cup--I just got this in my e-mail from my daughter who got it from a patient and now I'm passing it on to you. You may already know about it but it looks good and it is free points. I know everyone is looking for something that tastes like normal. Also, below in the direction there are variations of other flavors and ideas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve jello in hot water and then add lemon juice and 7-Up.
- 2Refrigerate mixture till firm; then beat at high speed with hand mixer for 5 minutes.
- 3Fold in whipped topping.
- 4Place in jello mold (or 1/2-cup containers), and refrigerate till ready to serve.
- 6LIME MOUSSE: Substitute lime-flavored jello and unsweetened lime juice for the lemon.
- 7LEMON & LIME MOUSSE: Use 1 pkg. each of lemon and lime jello and 1/4 cup each of lemon juice and lime juice.
- 8CRANBERRY MOUSSE: Substitute cranberry jello and unsweetened cranberry juice for the lemon.
- 9MOUSSE PARFAIT: If you want to make a "fancy" dessert, try this: Make separate lemon mousse and a lime mousse according to recipe, then alternate layers of each in a parfait glass, top with whipped topping and sprinkle with lemon and lime zest.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Mousse--Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (1768 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g