Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Channel 8 volunteer tv
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, then stir in cold water and lemonade.
- Chill in refrigerator until thick but not set (about 30 minutes but watch it).
- In large bowl beat together chilled lemonade mixture and whipped topping until completely incorporated, smooth and pale yellow.
- Pour into a large mold or individual dishes and chill until set.