1 hr 5 mins
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
Very rich with the tang of lemon. Beautiful combination of flavors. I have also used the microwave instead of a double boiler to melt the chocolate and it works just fine. You can also drizzle melted chocolate over top if desired for even more chocolate punch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 13 oz semi-sweet chocolate and butter together in double boiler.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3In mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar and eggs.
- 4Beat until well mixed.
- 5Add in vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Slowly add the melted chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
- 7Pour into greased 9x12 pan.
- 8Beat 3 oz cream cheese, lemon juice and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- 9Continue beating while adding eggs one at a time.
- 10When well blended, pour over first layer.
- 11Place 6 oz chocolate and cream together and melt in double boiler.
- 12Stir until chocolate melts.
- 13Drizzle over lemon layer.
- 14Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Mousse Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.0
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 148.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g