Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
WW points = 0 for 1/2 cup serving. This is very good, very fluffy, and very light. It is not hard to make and most of the time things are on hand. Someone sent this to my daughter by e-mail and she sent it to me. We have both made it several times. It is just plain good.
- 2 (1/3 ounce) packages lemon gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened lemon juice
- 4 cups hot water
- 16 ounces cold diet 7-Up
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- Dissolve jello in hot water and then add the lemon juice and 7-Up.
- Refrigerate mixture till firm.
- Beat at high speed with hand mixer for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Place in jello mld and refrigerate till ready to serve.
- NOTE: You may use other flavors of jello but make the soda and juice that you add go along with the jello.