Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made frequently for church potlucks. This is a good salad for salad luncheons. Time doesn't include the time to set in refrigerator.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold Mountain Dew soda
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Let cool until syrupy.
- Add Mountain Dew, drained pineapple, 1 cup of the lemon pie filling and the marshmallows.
- Pour into 9x13 pan and refrigerate.
- Once set, mix remaining lemon pie filling with the 2 cups Cool Whip and spread on top of salad.
- Refrigerate until serving.
We're big fans of Mt Dew, so it's not surprising that this recipe caught my eye! Also love jello, so . . . ! And even though there're just 2 of us, I made this whole thing, then shared half of it with a neighbor couple who also like that title drink! Very, very enjoyable 'dessert' salad, & one I'll make again, without a doubt! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]