Lemon Molten Cakes With Raspberries
- Heat oven to 425°F Grease 8 (6-ounce) custard cups. Place onto ungreased 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan; set aside.
- Place butter and baking bar in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth (60 to 90 seconds).
- Stir in flour and powdered sugar; mix well. Add eggs, egg yolks, lemon curd and lemon zest; beat with wooden spoon or wire whisk until blended. Pour evenly into prepared custard cups.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is puffy and just beginning to set. Let stand 10 minutes. Run tip of knife around edge of custard cup to loosen. Invert onto individual dessert plates. Shake to loosen. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar. Serve with whipped cream. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
- This is a great make-ahead dessert recipe. Batter can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking. Bake them when you are finishing dinner and they will be ready when you want to serve dessert.