1/1 Photo of Lemon Mint Vinegar
48 hrs 1 min
Herbal vinegars make good marinades. Also try this with oil as a different flavored salad dressing. This also makes a pretty gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 leaf spearmint
- 1Remove 1x3" strip peel with vegetable peeler from lemon making sure no pith is attached.
- 2Pour vinegar into hot sterilized pint jar. Add rind and spearmint leaves.
- 3Place in sunny window for 1-2 days. Taste.
- 4Remove peel and leaves when desired strength is reached. Add mint leaves for decoration. Seal.
- 5Store in cool dark place.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Mint Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar