Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
A refreshing Tea for you to enjoy! Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 7 lemon-flavored tea bags
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons mint leaves (fresh crushed)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 7 1⁄2 cups cold water
- Combine boiling water, tea bags, and mint in a large container.
- Cover and steep 7 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in lemonade, orange juice, and cold water.
- Cover and chill 4 to 6 hours.
- Strain into ice-filled glasses.
I love mint tea and this was even better. The lemonade flavor was a little overpowering for us so next time will use a bit less. This would be nice hot for the holidays too. Thank you Chef Mommie!
Oh my, this was really tasty and refreshing. It turned out I didn't have a big enough pitcher on hand for the recipe, so I made and chilled it in a bowl, then was just ladeling it out until I got it down to where it would fit the pitcher. I'm wishing that I discovered this while our recent heat wave was still going on because it would have kept me cool and quenched.