Recipe by Outta Here
Use on chicken, lamb, or firm fish like salmon or halibut. (do not marinate fish for more than 30 minutes, or it will start to "cook" and turn out tough.)
Top Review by Katanashrp
I used it on shrimp and it was fantastic. I doubled the amount of olive oil though as it seemed a bit off balance with all the lemon juice and vinegar. A great way of using fresh herbs. Thank you.
- 9.85 ml lemon peel, grated
- 158.51 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml of fresh mint, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh oregano, chopped
- 59.14 ml white vinegar
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Put meat into a zipper plastic bag and pour marinade over. Seal and place in refrigerator for desired marinating time.
- I usually pour marinade from meat into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Use as a sauce for meat after it has been grilled.