1 hr 45 mins
Make your own lemon curd. Easy to prepare and is light and sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line jelly roll pan with parchment paper and lightly grease ensuring to grease sides as well.
- 2Beat egg whites until stiff then gradually add in the sugar a teaspoon at a time. Add cornstarch last. Meringue should be stiff and not move when you roll the bowl on its side.
- 3Spread into pan, smoothing the top and making level. Bake at 300 degrees about 45 minutes until firm to the touch.
- 4Let cool five minutes then turn out onto another parchment paper dusted with powdered sugar. Leave the lining on untill meringue cools completely.
- 5Whip cream until it holds it shape well, then fold in curd.
- 6Spread over meringue, leaving a half inch gap on both short sides. Using paper to help roll.
- 7Served sliced with a dusting of sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Meringue Roulade
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: