Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmm.....lemon meringue pie in a drink!
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 3 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix or 1⁄2 ounce yellow lemonade concentrate
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- lemon, slice (to garnish)
- Shake in a cocktail shaker filled with ice until chilled.
- Strain into a large martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with lemon slice.
These are so delicious! My new favorite drink :) I'm a vegan so I used coconut milk for the cream, and fresh whipped coconut cream to top them. For a martini they aren't terribly strong and we did go through them!! Thanks for this recipe!
This tastes just like the pie and is definitely strong! I loved it and will be making one again soon.
I can't believe I forgot to rate this when I first tried it. It is wonderful! Not something I would have too often, but for special occasions it is great. I fixed a whole bunch of these at a barbecue as fast as I could mix them up, everyone loved them. I used the lemonade concentrate and followed the recipe exactly. Thanks for a fun recipe.