Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Limoncello based version is from Dylan Prime in NY.
Make and share this Lemon Meringue Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces limoncello
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce licor 43 liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces heavy cream
- whipped cream
- graham cracker
- Place the rim of a martini glass in whipped cream, covering the rim about 1/8 inch. Then dip the rim into finely-crushed graham crackers, to create an evenly-coated “crust.”.
- Mix the Limoncello, lemon juice and simple syrup with ice in a cocktail shaker for 5 seconds and strain into the glass to about ½ inch from the rim.
- Mix the Licor 43 and heavy cream in a shaker. Using the back of a tablespoon placed against the side of the glass, slowly pour to layer on top. It will look just like a lemon meringue pie in a glass.