Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is super easy and super scrummy!! It is very elegant to serve as desert at a dinner party, as well as kids foraging in the freezer for a tasty ice cream!!
- Stir condensed milk, lemon peel and juice until mixed.
- Beat cream until still and fold ind condensed milk mixture.
- Line a 118cm spring clamp pan with cling film.
- Spoon 1/3 mixture into pan and smooth out.
- Sprinkle half the meringue pieces over.
- Repeat layers ending with condensed milk layer.
- Place in freezer until frozen.
- Loosen pan and pull off cling film.
- Sprinkle with Lemon Zest and serve.
- Serve with fresh fruit or cream.