Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A hint of lemon that really do melt in your mouth!
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease cookie sheets.
- Beat oil, butter, sugars, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar and baking soda in separate bowl. Gradually beat into butter mixture until stiff dough forms.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets; flatten gently with fork. Bake 20 minutes or until cookies brown around edges only. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.