Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are a quick to fix chop recipe with a nice sauce that goes great over rice. We like it with steamed broccoli. I almost always make extra sauce. Try it also with chicken tenders or with orange marmalade!
- Brush chops lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high; add chops and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done (internal temp 155°F) and well browned.
- Remove chops from pan and keep warm.
- Lower heat and carefully add vinegar and marmalade to skillet.
- Cook 1 or 2 minutes, stirring to scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the skillet.
- Return chops to skillet; turn chops once to coat with sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Definitely a quick and easy dish! I sliced a pork tenderloin and seasoned it with a heaping teaspoon of the lemon pepper and a little garlic powder. I browned the slices and added the orange marmalade and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (to replace the vinegar), added the zest and and it was done!! Very tasty dish!