1/1 Photo of Lemon Marmalade Pork Chops
These are a quick to fix chop recipe with a nice sauce that goes great over rice. We like it with steamed broccoli. I almost always make extra sauce. Try it also with chicken tenders or with orange marmalade!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush chops lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- 2Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high; add chops and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done (internal temp 155°F) and well browned.
- 3Remove chops from pan and keep warm.
- 4Lower heat and carefully add vinegar and marmalade to skillet.
- 5Cook 1 or 2 minutes, stirring to scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the skillet.
- 6Return chops to skillet; turn chops once to coat with sauce.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Marmalade Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: